5 Ways Custom Orthotic Insoles Can Help You
Did you know that on average a person takes 2500 steps per day? That number can add up very quickly, leading to serious pain throughout the body if a problem arises with the foot. That is why custom orthotic insoles are a wonderful solution to help you with a variety of issues such as back pain, diabetes, calluses, arch pain, bunions, hammer toes, flatfeet and more. A skilled orthotics professional can make custom orthotic insoles to fit your foot perfectly and help to relive pain, and prevent or reverse common foot issues.
- Back Pain – Back pain is a chronic pain issue for many people and can be debilitating if left untreated. Custom orthotic insoles are a great way to help with back pain management by realigning your body so that no parts of the body are put under undue pressure which can have a ripple effect throughout the body, namely the back. Custom orthotic insoles will fit the shape of your foot perfectly, realigning and balancing every aspect of your body from the feet to the hips and back up to the shoulders and neck.
- Arch Pain – This issue comes from the lack of support for the arch due to a mid-to-high range arch, with the help of custom orthotic insoles your arches will be properly supported. This will help to eliminate the pain in your arches and helping to even reduce or completely stop pain in other parts of the body as well because of the unsupported arch.
- Flat Feet – A flat foot puts a great deal of pressure on the body and brings it out of alignment which of course causes pain because of the added pressure on various parts of the body. By using orthotic insoles customized by a skilled professional, your feet will get the proper arch and support they need to function properly and stop the pain flat feet causes.
- Bunions and Calluses – These two issues are caused by undue pressure on the foot by shoes or by excessive friction/rubbing and can be extremely painful for the person suffering from them. Proper support can reduce pressure on bunions and calluses, helping to manage the pain and allow you to live with the foot issues without letting them overtake your life.
- Diabetes – Many diabetics have foot issues at some point in their life living with the disease such as poor circulation, chronic calluses and peripheral neuropathy. This issues can be debilitating and even life threatening if left untreated, so customized diabetic orthotic insoles and diabetic shoes can help to keep a diabetic healthy and in control of their disease as much as possible.