What is Healthy Weight Loss?
Fat belly is a concern area for people over 30. Primarily, it depends on your eating habits. As the saying goes “Bad habits die hard,” people just cannot get rid of few favourite recipes that are not healthy.
Have you ever wondered why men over 40 never buy new belts? It’s because they zip it beneath the belly easily.
Healthy weight loss is a steady process of losing weight over a period that lasts few months or close to a year. This may sound weird as we come across ads promising to help lose weight in a short span. Such methods or procedures could lead health disorders on the long run. Weight loss isn’t just about control in dietary habits or follow rigorous workout regime. It is a combination of a healthy diet, regular exercise, rest for sufficient time, and changes in specific lifestyle habits.
It doesn’t matter how much weight is lost cause drop in weight has a lot of health benefits like improvement in control of cholesterol and blood pressure levels. One has to automate the program that is set to change the lifestyle and forgot about the goal. In the process, you will adapt to new eating and physical activities for a healthy life.
There are five most important checklist items that a person has to examine on a timely basis:
2) Blood Pressure
4) Waist Size
5) Fasting Blood Sugar
The above five factors influence the standard of living and directly impact human metabolism. In a recent survey, a high percentage of participants who maintained a systematic way to lose weight reported improvement in energy levels, self-confidence, physically health, and being in good state of mind.
Let’s see how to manage weight in steps:
- Avoid high-calorie food and move to rich fibre and protein diet.
- Eat in regular intervals in small quantities. Pick small plates while eating to make it easy.
- Finish your dinner early to give a gap of at least two hours before you hit bed.
- Physical mobility of 1 hour per day is a must. Alternately, light workout in the gym or at home is suggested.
- Keep away from your temptation, especially foods that are high in sugar.
- Breakfast is the supreme meal of the day. Never skip it. Fill the gaps in the day with fruits.
- Give your body rest for a minimum of eight hours per day.
We will take a look at these steps in detail and more in the next article ‘How to Keep Weight Off’.