Why Every Mom Needs a Back to School Massage
The kids might be heading back to school, but for moms, there’s still so much to do. Whether you work in an office or at home, or you do the mom-thing full-time, it’s tons of work that usually goes unnoticed. But we see how hard you’re working and that’s why we think you should contact us to get a massage right in your own home!
You shouldn’t look at a massage as a luxury. It’s a necessity. Massages help boost circulation of blood through your body. They also help relieve aching, tired muscles. Take the time out for yourself so you can be the best mom you can be. You don’t even have to go anywhere…we’ll come to you.
Don’t move a muscle until you read our checklist on why every mom needs a back to school massage!
– You spend more than an hour total each day driving the kids to and from school and activities.
– You have a baby that you’re always carrying around, putting strain on your upper back and neck.
– You sit through your kids’ sporting events like hockey, soccer, ballet, and the like.
– You hunch over desks to help with homework every night.
– You seldom get a chance to sit down (unless you’re sitting behind the wheel of your car).
– You’re stressed to the max trying to do it all.
– You spend all day cleaning the house but nothing is really clean because every time you try to focus on one chore, you notice something else that needs your attention.
– You lug loads of laundry up and down stairs.
– You’ve already chopped firewood for the upcoming winter.
– Your feet hurt.
– You can’t remember when you last did something just for yourself.
– Your back aches.
– You feel exhausted.
– You get up early every morning to make nutritious breakfasts for your kids and dutifully pack their lunches.
– You’ve run to school when your kids forgot something important.
– Your husband thinks he does more work than you.
If one or more of these resonates with your life, you need to practice self-care and get a massage in-home today. With flexible hours, we can schedule the perfect restorative massage while the kids are at school so you can completely relax and unwind.
Massages aren’t just good for the body…they’re good for the mind too. Why start off the school year stressed out when you can go in with positive vibes all around? You run your roost and you deserve to have your needs taken care of. Schedule a massage today and see how much better you’ll feel tomorrow!